Applicants Eligibility Criteria:
- Top one percent ranking in their X Board Examination
- pursuing science in standard XI and
- should not have attended a similar camp earlier
- participating students shall be within Haryana and Delhi.
Percentage Cut-off Marks in Class X – Eligible to participate in the INSPIRE Internship Camps.
Boarding and Lodging
For attending INSPIRE Science Camp, students neednot pay any amount either to the school or to theorganizer (GDGU). Expenditure towards travel (to andfro), accommodation, food etc., for all students attendingscience camps will be taken care of by DST-INSPIRE program through GDGU
Travel Allowance & Local Hospitality
The number of students is restricted to 150. All the selected students will be provided travel assistance through the shortest route by bus or train (sleeper class) and local hospitality (free fooding and lodging during the entire duration of the camp).
Separate hostels for boys and girls are available at GDGU campus.
How to Apply
Interested eligible students should register online. Then follow the following steps:
- Download the application form
- Fill in the particulars and get it attested by the school Principal.
- Scan the completely filled Application form.
- Scan your attested Xth Mark sheet.
Send the scanned copy of your application form and 10th marksheet as anattachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, send thehard copy of the application forms with the copy of marksheet to the coordinator at the following address.
The Co-ordinator, INSPIRE SCIENCE CAMP,
G.D.Goenka University, Gurgaon Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122013.
NOTE: Candidates, who have already participated in DST sponsored INSPIRE Science Camp anywhere in the country are not eligible to apply
Last date for receipt of filled-in application
December 26, 2019
Students reporting date:
January 06, 2020 (by 8.30 am)
INSPIRE Science Camp:
January 06-10, 2020
Instruction for Applicants
Kindly go through the following instructions carefully.
- All participants are requested to bring their school Identity Card. This is important for security purpose.
- All participants can come directly to the venue on or before 6th January 2020 by 08:30 A.M.
- All the participants will be provided free lodging, boarding and hospitality for all the five days.
- Separate Hostel for boys and girls in the campus will be provided.
- This camp is FREE of charge and is limited only to the shortlisted candidates.
- Travelling allowance for the students (bus/train (sleeper class) fare to and fro) will be paid by the host Institution as per the norms.
- Participant (student) should:
- Bring water bottle
- NOT bring any valuable item(s) while coming for the camp.
- Responsibility of carrying cash and valuable items will lie with the individuals
- Students should NOT use MOBILES during the lecture sessions.
- Needless to say that discipline and decorum during this CAMP is highly important.
- Certificates will be provided to all the students.
- A registration kit will be provided to the students.
- Attractive prizes will be given to the winners of various events.
- If you have any specific query, clarification regarding the camp, please feel free to contact.
How to Apply
- Students are advised to download application form from http://gdgoenkauniversity.com/school-of-basic-applied-sciences/
- The Principals/Head Masters of respective schools are requested to nominate the eligible students for the INSPIRE- Internship Program and forward the duly filled application form along with copy of 10th certificate to the Coordinator.
- Filled application forms must reach us on or before 20th December 2019.
- Soft copy may be mailed to email@example.com
- Must have minimum 93 % marks in Haryana Board, 95% CBSE and 96.8% in ICSE in 10th Examination.
- Not attended a similar Science Camp elsewhere earlier.