Dr. Shefali Gola
Assistant Professor II
0124-3315900 Ext- 4076
Ph.D. Life Science(Toxicology & pharmacology )
[Bharathiar University/ Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences, New Delhi, 2014]
· NESA Young Scientist of the Year-2018 by National Environmental Science Academy, New Delhi
· RA (DRDO Fellowship, for 2015-2016)
· Best Poster Award at 5th International Symposium on Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, India (7-10 March 2013)
· First prize (Pharmacology) in Poster Presentation at National Conference on Innovations in Ethnopharmacology, Recent Developments in Biological and Chemical Sciences for Societal Benefits, India (1-3 March 2013)
· Best Poster Award at 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, India (23-24 November 2012)
· SRF (DRDO Fellowship, for 2010- 2013)
· JRF (DRDO Fellowship, for 2008-2010)
· Best Dissertation Award in Masters Degree (for 2005-2007)
Forensic Toxicology, pharmacology, Forensic Biology, Forensic Serology
§ Crime Scene Investigation, Introduction to Criminology, General Biology, Introduction to Forensic Science, Trace evidence, Forensic Biology, Forensic Serology, Forensic Chemistry,Forensic Toxicology, Instrumentation Biological, DNA Fingerprinting, Forensic Medicine
§ Teaching Experience:4years 6 months
§ Research Experience: 6 years 1 months
(Journals/ Conference proceedings/ Book Chapter/ Book/ Technical papers)
Publications (Best 5)
1. Gola, S. and Misra, K. (2018). High Altitude Ailments: Causes and Effects. In Misra, K., Sharma, P. & Bhardwaj, A. (Eds), Management of High Altitude Pathophysiology (pp. 9-25). Academic Press.
2. Gola S, Gupta A, Keshri G K, Nath M, Velpandian T. (2016) Evaluation of hepatic metabolism and pharmacokinetics of ibuprofen in rat under chronic hypobaric hypoxia for targeted therapy at high altitude. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 121: 114-122.
3. Keshri G K, Gupta A, Jain K, Suryakumar G, Sharma P, Gola S, Yadav A, Verma S, Ganju L. (2015) Sea buckthorn (h. Rhamnoides l.) mediated acute hypoxic tolerance in the skeletal muscle of rats by differential activation of energy metabolism and enhanced antioxidants. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Scinces and research 6 (12): 5259-5272.
4. Gupta A, Keshri G K, Yadav A, Gola S, Chauhan S, Salhan A K, Singh S B. (2014) Superpulsed (Ga-As, 904 nm) low-level laser therapy (LLLT) attenuates inflammatory response and enhances healing of burn wounds. Journal of Biophotonics 1–13.
5. Gupta A, Kirar V, Keshri G K, Gola S, Yadav A, Negi P S, Misra K. (2014) Wound Healing Activity of an Aqueous Extract of the Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Higher Basidiomycetes). International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 16 (4): 345–354.
6. Gola S, Keshri G K, Gupta A. (2013) Hepatic metabolism of ibuprofen in rats under acute hypobaric hypoxia. Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology65 (6): 751-758.