Dr. Dikshi Gupta
Ph.Din Biomedical Engineering from IIT Delhi 
· International travel grant by DST for AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics held at Hynes Convention Centre, Boston, Massachusetts, USA in November 5-9, 2015.
· R&D (Ranbaxy) SPOT AWARD, June-2009
Cancer therapy, drug delivery, nanotechnology, generation of recombinant stable cell lines and mammalian cell culture.
Microbiology, Immunology, Cell biology, Biochemistry, Oncology & Nanotechnology
Teaching Experience: 9 Months
· G D Goenka University, Gurugram (Aug 2018- Till Now)
Research Experience: 14Yrs
· Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. [2004- 2010]
· Daiichi Sankyo Pvt. Ltd. [2010- 2011]
(SCI ref journals/ conference publications)
4 Indian/US patents
Publications (Best 5)
1. Gupta D,et.al. “Concomitant Delivery of Paclitaxel and NuBCP-9 peptide for synergistic enhancement of cancer therapy” accepted in Nanomedicine2018, 14(4):1301-1313.
2. Barman TK, Kumar M, Chaira T, Dalela M, Gupta Det.al.
“In vivo efficacy and pharmacokinetics of bi-aryl oxazolidinoneRBx 11,760 loaded polylactic acid–polyethylene glycol nanoparticles in mouse hematogenous bronchopneumonia and rat groin abscess caused by Staphylococcus aureus”. Nanomedicine 2018,14(4):1213-1225
4. Kumar M, Gupta D, et.al. “Novel polymeric nanoparticles for intracellular delivery of peptide cargos: antitumor efficacy of the Bcl-2 conversion peptide NuBCP-9.” Cancer Research 2014; 74: 3271-3281.
5. Kumar M, Singh G, Sharma S, Gupta D, et.al. “Intracellular delivery of peptide cargos using iron oxide based nanoparticles: studies on antitumor efficacy of BCL-2 converting peptide, NuBCP-9.” Nanoscale, 2014, 6; 6(23):14473-83.