Dr. Sonika Sethi
0124-33159000 Ext. 4048
Ph.D. Chemistry, IIT Roorkee, 2014
· Selected for Young Women achiever award by Venus International Women Awards VIWA 2016
· Received Dr P D Sethi annual award 2013
· Science Meritorious award for Post Graduate students, 2009 - Granted by Delhi University
· Science Meritorious award for Graduate students, 2008 & 2007 - Granted by Delhi University
· R. K. Rastogi Memorial Award, 2006, 2007, 2008 - Granted by Hindu College, for standing First in College
· First in BSc.(H) Chemistry, Delhi University (North Campus)
· Qualified NET, UGC-JRF(June 2010)
· Qualified GATE 2010
Chromatographic Enantioseparation using Liquid Chromatography, Organic Synthesis
Engineering Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Applied and Physical Chemistry, General Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Organic Chemistry
Teaching Experience:5 years
Research Experience:3.5 years
Total No. of Publications
(Journals/Conference proceedings/ Book Chapter/Books Technical Papers)
Publications (Best 5)
1. SonikaBatra and Ravi Bhushan Methods and approaches for determination and enantioseparation of (RS)‐propranolol. Biomedical Chromatography. 2019;33:e4370.
2. SonikaBatra and Ravi Bhushan, Enantiomeric Resolution of (RS)-Naproxen and application of (S)-Naproxen in the direct and indirect enantioseparation of racemic compounds by liquid chromatography: A review, Current Medicinal Chemistry, vol 24, issue 8, 2017, page no 754-780.
3. SonikaBatra and Ravi Bhushan, Enantioresolution of (RS)-Baclofen by liquid chromatography: A review, Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 31, issue 1, Jan 2017, e3833.
4. SonikaBatra and Ravi Bhushan, Bioassay, Determination and separation of enantiomers of atenolol by direct and indirect approaches using liquid chromatography: A review” Biomedical Chromatography, Sep 2017, e4090, DOI: 10.1002/bmc.4090
5. Sonika Batra and Ravi Bhushan, Synthesis of three strong UV absorbing naproxen based chiral derivatizing agents and their application for enantioseparation of Baclofen by RP-HPLC. Acta Chromatographica 27 (2), (2015) 1-14. DOI: 10.1556/AChrom.27.2015.2.5"