Dr. Priyanka Tyagi
0124-3315900 Ext- 4049
Ph.D. Zoology (Bio-Medical Sciences), C.C.S. University & Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, DRDO, Delhi 
Teaching Experience: 4.1 Yrs
· Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ghaziabad (July 2006- Oct 2007)
· G D Goenka University, Gurugram (Aug 2016- Till Now)
Research Experience: 10Yrs
· Project Scientist (WOS-A fellowship, DST at Centre for Biomedical Engineering, IIT Delhi) [2012-2016]
· Qualified DBT-JRF In Biotechnology and Applied Sciences- 2004
· Qualified ICAR-ARS-NET-2010
· Qualified GATE-2005
· Merit Scholar Certificate (M.Sc. Biotechnology 2004)
· Certificate of Competence- Workshop for Handling and Care of Laboratory Animals (2016), organized by JNU, New Delhi
· Best Paper Award (2016) In REDSET Conference Held AT G D Goenka University
Drug delivery, Heavy Metal Decorporation, Diabetes, Ligand Synthesis and Chelation
Analytical biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, GeneticEngineering, Cell Biology, Molecular Physiology
Total Publications (in SCI ref journals/ conference publications)
Publications (Best 5)
1. Humanized mice are instrumental to the study of Plasmodium falciparum infection. Tyagi RK , Tandel N, , Deshpande R, Engelman RW, Patel SD, Tyagi P, Frontiers in Immunology, 9, 2550, 2018
2. Copper (II) dimers stabilized by bis(phenol) amine ligands: Theoretical and Experimental Insights (2018). Amit Rajput, Akhilesh Kumar, ArunavaSengupta, PriyankaTyagi, Himanshu Arora, New Journal of chemistry, 10.1039/C8NJ02591F, 2018.
3. Concomitant Delivery of Paclitaxel and NuBCP-9 peptide for synergistic enhancement of cancer therapy (2018). Dikshi Gupta, Manoj Kumar, PriyankaTyagi, Sumeet Kapoor, Amit Tyagi, TaraniKanta Barman, SurenderKharbanda, Donald Kufe, Harpal Singh, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 14(4), 1301-1313.
4. Decorporation of Iron Metal using Dialdehyde Cellulose-DeferoxamineMicrocarrier (2017), PriyankaTyagi, Amit Kumar, Dikshi Gupta, HarpalSingh, American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences PharmaSci Tech, 18(1), 156-165
5. Synthesis and characterization of poly (HEMA-MAA) hydrogel carrier for oral delivery of insulin (2011), PriyankaTyagi, Amit Kumar, Yougesh Kumar, Sitanshu S. Lahiri, Journal of Applied Polymer Science. 122(3), 2004–12.